This two-hander, written by the late Robert Calvert, could only be described as a magnificent example of what can be achieved in the best fringe theatres of the U.K. Echoing one of Edinburgh’s better traditions of perfect casting, Richard Stephen Winter as Sergeant McNulty and Jermaine Nwosu as Jimi Hendrix are simply Fabulous. The actors demonstrate the benefit of a natural chemistry and their credits include The Fat Man’s Wife and East End boys and West End Girls respectively.
Expect to be greeted by, the gifted founder of the Pentameter Theatre, the delightful Leonie Scott- Mathews who has her own story to tell. Leonie’s team reflect her enthusiastic approach to the theatre community.
Cast & Creatives
- Pentameters Theatre, 07 – 16 June 2019
- Writer: Robert Calvert
- Director: Leonie Scott-Matthews
- Producer: Leonie Scott-Matthews
- Cast: Richard Stephenson Winter, Jermaine Nwosu
- Sound & Lighting: Jasmin Teo
- Running time: approx 1 hr (no interval)